Contacts Sync For Google Gmail allows you to quickly and easily sync your Gmail and Mac contacts so you can have access to your contacts wherever you go. This app excels with its reliability, ease of use, speed, and with a true "2-way sync" that allows you to merge changes you've made to your Gmail and Mac contacts.
Also of significance, this app allows you to keep your address book organized in groups after syncing with Gmail. For instance, you may have your Gmail contacts organized into groups such as "friends," "family," and "coworkers." With this app, you can sync your Gmail contacts to your Mac and they'll appear in the same groups.
You can also use this app as a way to backup your Mac contacts. By copying your Mac contacts to Gmail, you can restore your contacts from your Gmail backup in the future.
- Compatible with OS X 10.5 Leopard or later
- Compatible with iCloud
- Not currently compatible with contacts synced through Exchange Server. If you're syncing contacts with Exchange Server, your Gmail groups will not appear on your Mac.
- Features true 2-way sync that allows you to merge changes you've made to your Mac contacts with changes you've made to your Gmail contacts
- Choose from one of the following sync modes: 2-way sync, Gmail contacts -> Mac & Mac contacts -> Gmail
- Choose to update your contacts either by replacing or merging each field
- Prevents duplicate contacts by automatically matching your Gmail contacts & Mac contacts that share the same name
- Quickly copies even 1000's of contacts, and tested with up to 10,000 contacts
- Syncs contact groups
- Syncs contact photos
- Syncs custom labels
- Syncs all contact fields including names, email addresses, phones, postal addresses, company names, job titles, departments, birthdays, notes, Web page addresses, relationships, & phonetic names
- Option to ignore "Other Contacts" in Gmail so they don't get synced to your Mac
- Delete your Mac & Gmail contacts with the touch of a button